KITCHEN TABLE WITH STORAGE : HALF ROUND CONSOLE TABLE
Kitchen Table With Storage
- A kitchen is a room or part of a room used for cooking and food preparation.
- the act of storing something
- The retention of retrievable data on a computer or other electronic system; memory
- storehouse: a depository for goods; "storehouses were built close to the docks"
- the commercial enterprise of storing goods and materials
- The action or method of storing something for future use
- Space available for storing something, esp. allocated space in a warehouse
I love glass storage containers. I'm faintly obsessed with them. It started with the pledge to reduce plastic use in the kitchen. Alright, because they're pretty. Sheesh.
I have been told by family and friends alike that glass is unsafe, particularly around children and clumsy people. But that's no excuse to not try, is it? Anyway, over time i collected an assortment of jars in yard sales to replace all the plastic ones.
I still use tupperware occasionally to take food to friends/parties and ziplock bags to freeze. I know i can use glass in the freezer as well, as long as i leave room for the food to expand, but i'm somewhat uncomfortable with it. Any ideas? I'm looking for an economical solution, so steel is ruled out.
New Kitchen Table
Early 1900's science table with 4 drawers, 4 pull out writing surfaces (?), 2 flip out sitting stools, and 2 lower storage cabinets. Brass tag says EH Sheldon & Co. Muskegon, Michigan. Came from an unknown location in Missouri; purchased in Traverse City, Michigan, late July 2011.
wood iron coffee table
black iron end table
publishing a coffee table book
all glass dining tables
kids oak table
round wood picnic table
largo pub table
| HOME |