Console Table 12 : Diningroom Table Sets : Table Top Magnifying Glass
Console Table 12
- (Console Tables) Tables made for fixing against a wall and having no legs at the back. They came into fashion early in the eighteenth century, and were made often in pairs.
- A table supported by ornamented brackets, either movable or fixed against a wall
- A table meant to be displayed against a wall. It may be attached to the wall with only two front legs or freestanding on four legs.
- a small table fixed to a wall or designed to stand against a wall
- twelve: denoting a quantity consisting of 12 items or units
- twelve: the cardinal number that is the sum of eleven and one
- A video game content rating system is a system used for the classification of video games into suitability-related groups. Most of these systems are associated with and/or sponsored by a government, and are sometimes part of the local motion picture rating system.
C+ Steel Table
I’m sure you have heard of a “C” Table – the sleek, minimalist table, shaped like a C that slides under your couch to provide a convenient working space and an elegant addition to your room. But this version can also be tipped over (carefully) and used as a two-legged table. That’s what bumps up this table up to a C+, but it is anything but average.
•Vertical and horizontal table
•Textured grind pattern
•8” w x 12” d x 24” h
Timber Beam Console Table
The jig that will be used with my drill to bore the compound hole that will receive the dowel legs.
The legs will raise the beam 36" off the ground and will angle out 70 degrees one way and 85 degrees the other.
modern table design
mahogany buffet table
antique english tables
folding card table tops
patio glass table tops
hickory pub table
painted end table
display cocktail table
8 seat round dining table
| HOME |